If your interested in being a sponsor , would like us to review a product or would like to announce yourself please CONTACT us.

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

July 07 - My Organized Life

So, we made it past our "spring cleaning" and everyone's load is hopefully a little lighter. What are you doing with all your time? Were you able to clear an hour per week? Maybe just a few mintues? Maybe your like me and were able to clear a few hours. Since my daughter has been driving and I have removed a few responsibilities from my life I figure I have gotten back a good 10 - 15 hours per week. This is extreme I know. My kids are older and we only get Abby every other weekend so I'm not in the same situation as most of you are. So what am I doing with my time? I am organizing. I've joined flylady.net again, though I don't really join...I just follow the principles....I'm also on mvelopes.com which will help me get our finances in order before my youngest goes off to college in 2 years (OMG! did I just say my youngest is going off to college?) I want our credit cards paid off before she goes. I have friends who pay off their credit cards every month, and I would love to get to this point. There are also things I want to save for. Just a savings account would be nice. I want at least 2-3 months worth of living expenses in there. I would love to be middle class again...LOL. Anyway, with all this extra time I'm able to focus and get our family into good routines, keeping up with the house work, getting the finances in order, eating....I know, that sounds wierd doesn't it. We were so busy in the past that we never had meals together. Now we are able to plan, with a grocery budget and the time to plan our meals, things are getting in order again. I must just be one of those people who feel frazzled at the least little stray from the plan. I love my plans and I love sticking to them....I feel like I'm getting things accomplished when I check another thing off the list.
I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July and if you are interested in joining Mvelopes send me an email at angik@wisconsinscrappers.com and I will refer you.

No comments: