If your interested in being a sponsor , would like us to review a product or would like to announce yourself please CONTACT us.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Meet the Design Team

Kim B:
Hi, I'm Kim and live in the Wausau area with my husband and son. I've been scrapping for 10+ years after seeing a friend's scrapbook. Since then my style has evolved along with the trends in the industry. Most of my layouts tend to be about my son, but I also enjoy scrapping my nieces and nephew and am working my way through the pictures my mom took when I was little.

Dannelle:
Hi all --
I am the funny, extremely cute and charming one. ;)
I've been scrapping for over 35 years now...I started when my Dad was a rookie cop during the riots in the 70's and got shot (he survived, LOL!) I started the scrapbooks with all the news paper clippings, ect. Has this hobby ever changed since I started pasting things inthe big albums!!
I now enjoy telling the tales of my toddler on my pages and am currently working on a "book of me" album -- aren't we scrappers so great at getting everyone else on paper that we forget ourselves? This is my year to fix that! I find inspiration in many other people's work and love to see it -- so get off your tushy, grab a blog challenge and get busy! 8-)

Kathy:
Hi my name is Kathy (aka crazylady)
I live in a small rural town in west central Wisconsin, I live about 75 miles from Minneapolis/St. Paul MN. I have been married to my best friend Doug for 27 years. I am a empty nester and have 2 adult children, my dd just graduated from college and my ds is a sophomore in college.
I am a nurse, I enjoy watching reality shows and nascar racing, I like collecting antiques, and love using and learning my Rebel Camara.
Scrapbooking, to me, is therapeutic, relaxing and a very rewarding hobby; the finished product is something to be treasured for years. I really love how online sites, have helped me developemy craft. I enjoy the forums, challenges, I love galleries, and taking on line classes. I am a DT Member at Croppin Paradise. I have been published at E-zines SNR and RSC. I don't know that I have a particular scrapping style, I like to let the picture and papers talk to me. Through my scrapping habit, I have made and meet many friends. Most of my scrapping involves my family, friends and vactions.
I hope I can inspire you, because I know you already inspire me!!

Trudi:
Hi Im Trudi, I live in Wis. Rapids and I've been scrapping/card making for years but have really just gotten into the past 5 years. I do mostly card making these days and every once in awhile I'll get a layout or mini album done. Most of the paper crafts I do are given away as gifts. I really enjoy the hobby because it's a way for me to use my creativity.

I work full time for a small company in the office. I've been doing secretarial work for 17 years, just 3 years with the current company. I've been married for, soon to be, 4 years to a wonderful man and we just have one furbaby, a chocolate lab, Amber. Besides scrapbooking & card making I enjoy flower gardening in the summer and snowmobiling in the winter. I also teach scrapbooking classes at my local scrapbook store every month and Im also on two other design teams, Sketches by Tamara & The Pink Elephant Challenges. I have made so many wonderful friends in this hobby.

Kathy R
Greeting, fellow papercrafters! My name is Kitty, also known as Kathy R. I've been scrapbooking and cardmaking for the last ten years, on and off in between children. I enjoy it so much! I work on and off doing our family genealogy, and am trying to preserve our family stories through scrapbooking and writing. I love everything about this hobby: I love organizing my scrapbook room, I love being in my scrapbook room, and I love it when I feel creative in my room. I'm sure there's a smile on my face as soon as I open the door. It gives me a break from the mundane household chores, and helps me achieve balance and peace.

Not to mention the wonderful friends I've made throughout the years! This hobby has been a blessing for me in many ways.

Rick and I have been married since 1991. We have three children: Monica is 13, Nick is 10, Erik is 5. We recently added to our family, and our dog Rusty, who is five, joined us in January.

I've been a SAHM, mostly, for the past eight years, but substitute teach every now and then. I will begin searching for a PT job this fall when my baby goes to kindergarten. I hope it doesn't cut out my scrapping time!

No comments: