If your interested in being a sponsor , would like us to review a product or would like to announce yourself please CONTACT us.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Destination Challenge #2 - Mall of America

Is everyone having fun with the crop? I hope so. We have a lot of awesome layouts and cards being created. If you haven't yet, stop by the message boards to check out all the fun!!!

Anyway, on to the reason for this post...I am responsible for the destination challenge this week and my destination is....

Mall of America....since the Mall is all about shopping, I want to see a newly purchased item on a layout...haven't bought anything lately? Treat yourself and buy something new.

Complete your layout and post a picture of it on the message board by Saturday, August 1st at 11:59 pm to be eligible for this week's prize drawing. Want to know what you are playing for? The winner of this week's challenge will win a gift certificate to do some shopping for more new goodies at Scrapfreak!!

I can't wait to see what everyone creates for this challenge.

Here is my layout made with my latest purchase, the Cupcake paper collection by Basic Grey:




Have fun!!

No comments: